This perfect starter kit is an app based on React Native and UI Kitten library with Light and Dark themes support. It’s completely free and Open Source. Compose the application from available screens, add backend integration and you will end up with A-grade cross-platform mobile application. The themes can be changed in the runtime, without any need of reloading the application.
Download a live Demo published on both App Store and Google Play or simply run it yourself by cloning a GitHub repo.
- Built with TypeScript.
- Dark and Light themes could be used simultaneously and changed on the fly.
- 40 ready-to-use stunning screens – for any domain: e-commerce, social, fitness, etc.
- Huge variety of customizable layouts, use “as is” or add new blocks from the UI Kit.
- Integration with Eva Design System allows you to create mobile application staying in brand style and get clean, consistency design
This template is using UI Kitten components, here you can find documentation and other useful articles.
Mobile backend Bundles
Easy way to integrate UI Kitten with backend (Java, .NET Core).
How can I support the developers?
- Star our GitHub repo ⭐
- Create pull requests, submit bugs, suggest new features or documentation updates ?
- Read us on Medium
- Follow us on Twitter ?
- Like our page on Facebook ?
More from Akveo
- Eva Icons – 480+ beautiful Open Source icons
Made with ❤️ by Akveo team. Follow us on Twitter to get the latest news first! We’re always happy to receive your feedback!