SD Hacks 2022: A 48-hour hackathon project geared towards health & wellbeing.
Prospect: A mobile app where users compete to explore new places.
- To get people outside by visiting new places.
- Local businesses will also prosper from this.
What it does
- Game where the more places you visit the more points you accumulate, rarer locations → more points → ranking page (profile)
- Shows nearby locations to visit
- When the locations are visited, they become colored
- Calendar/Trip planner so you can schedule your trips to these locations after finding them (we can provide pings as the date gets closer)
- Chat and share trips with Friends
- Build your profile with trips, photos, and interests
- Accessibility for people with color blindness
- Zoom and panning the map for people who have bad eyesight
- Shows nearby attractions and locations to visit
- Could be recommended based on certain parameters (distance, popularity, COVID-19 rates)
- Maybe Teams?
- Events/Ranking ( between teams & members)
- Profile (rankings button, friends…)
- Team (limit on #)
- Trip Planner
- Spring Boot
- React Native
- Apollo / URQL
- Code gen