kotobayama: Mountain of words (言葉 – kotoba, 山 – yama).
A prototype for a React Native guess-the-word game.
Guess the words for famous mountain summits, huts, lakes, hills,… Fully customizable, hints, levels.
In this demo version there is a level for guessing huts, summits and lakes from Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, an amazing place in Catalonia where you can enjoy a high-mountain crossing, called Carros de Foc.
- Android and iOS support
- React Navigation
- MobX for state management
- Bugsnag error monitoring with sourcemap support
- Localization and i18n – react-native-localize
- Linear gradient backgrounds – react-native-linear-gradient
- Remote images fetching and caching – react-native-image-cache-wrapper
- Progress bars – react-native-progress
- Animations with Animated API, react-native-reanimated and react-native-touchable-scale
- Custom maps using Mapbox and Google Maps API – react-native-maps
- Custom screenshot for sharing and asking questions to friends – react-native-view-shot + react-native-share
- Fancy confetti effect – react-native-confetti
- Pan and zoom images – react-native-image-pan-zoom
- Handy script for resizing and preparing images for both iOS and Android platforms
- Replace your Google Maps API keys in
- Run as usually with
npm run ios–
npm run android.
- Implement in-app purchases with RevenueCat
- Create more levels
- Level selection screen
- Level localization and language support
- Sounds, FX, and music
Credits and attribution
- Art and UI: GUI PRO Kit Fantasy RPG – Paid. IMPORTANT. Please contact the author before using or distributing.
- Fonts: Midorima and few Google Fonts.
Licensed under the incredibly permissive MIT license
Copyright © 2020 Marc Güell Segarra