BlueWallet - Bitcoin Wallet
Thin Bitcoin Wallet. Built with React Native, Expo and BlockCypher API.
Discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893813
- Build and run on your own using Expo Client
- Private keys never leave your device
- SegWit-first. Replace-By-Fee support
- Encryption. Plausible deniability
Beta version, do not use to store large amounts!
BUILD & RUN IT
- In your console:
git clone https://github.com/Overtorment/BlueWallet.git cd BlueWallet npm install npm start
- Install Expo client: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id982107779?ct=www&mt=8
- Send the link shown in your console after
npm startto your device
- Open the link with Safari, Expo client should automatically handle
npm run test
MOTIVATION TO BUILD IT
I was not satisfied with existing iOS Bitcoin apps, especially with BreadWallet (the one I mainly used) where development stalled and they could not even deliver such features as SegWit, RBF and custom fees (at the times where custom fees were especially needed).
So I knew I could create one to use myself and let others use it.