iOS's Stocks App clone written in React Native for demo purpose (available both iOS and Android). Data is pulled from Yahoo Finance.
- Rejected by Apple reviewer :smile:: "Your app is too similar to Apple Stock app, which creates a misleading association with Apple products."
- AppRegistry - The JS entry point to running all React Native apps.
- Image - A React component for displaying different types of images, including network images, static resources, temporary local images, and images from local disk, such as the camera roll.
- Linking - A general interface to interact with both incoming and outgoing app links.
- ListView - A core component designed for efficient display of vertically scrolling lists of changing data.
- Platform - A module is provided by React Native to detect what is the platform in which the app is running.
- RefreshControl - This component is used inside a ScrollView or ListView to add pull to refresh functionality.
- StatusBar - Component to control the app status bar.
- StyleSheet - A StyleSheet is an abstraction similar to CSS StyleSheets.
- Text - A React component for displaying text which supports nesting, styling, and touch handling.
- TextInput - A foundational component for inputting text into the app via a keyboard.
- ToolbarAndroid - React component that wraps the Android-only Toolbar widget.
- TouchableHighlight - A wrapper for making views respond properly to touches.
- View - The most fundamental component for building UI, View is a container that supports layout with flexbox, style, some touch handling, and accessibility controls, and is designed to be nested inside other views and to have 0 to many children of any type.
Clone & install
- Clone this repo
git clone [email protected]:7kfpun/FinanceReactNative.git
android avdand start an emulator
Subscribe to React Native Example for Android and iOS
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox