Native iOS UITableView for React Native with JSON support.
- Look and feel native iOS TableView (with group/plain tableview type, sections headers, etc)
- Display long lists of data (like country list) - built-in list view has performance issues for long lists
- Use built-in accessory types (checkmark or disclosure indicator)
- Automatic scroll to initial selected value during component initialization (autoFocus property)
- Automatic item selection with "checkmark" with old item de-selection (optionally), see demo, useful to select country/state/etc.
- Render Native Section Index Titles (sectionIndexTitlesEnabled property)
- Filter JSON datasources using NSPredicate syntax. For example you could select states for given country only (check demo)
- Create custom UITableView cells with flexible height using React Native syntax (TableView.Cell tag)
- Use tableview as menu to navigate to other app screen (check included demo, it uses flux router https://github.com/aksonov/react-native-router-flux)
- Native editing mode for table - move/delete option is supported by using attributes canMove, canEdit for items/sections
- npm install react-native-tableview --save
- In XCode, in the project navigator, right click Libraries ➜ Add Files to [your project's name]
- add ./node_modules/react-native-tableview/RNTableView.xcodeproj
- In the XCode project navigator, select your project, select the Build Phases tab and in the Link Binary With Libraries section add libRNTableView.a
- And in the Build Settings tab in the Search Paths/Header Search Paths section add $(SRCROOT)/../node_modules/react-native-tableview (make sure it's recursive).
- (optional) If you will use JSON file, add it to iOS application bundle
- import TableView from 'react-native-tableview'