React Native Recipe App
React Native Recipe App Build with: Angular, Ionic Framework v.1
- Screen with recipes list
- Recipe details
- Basic grocery list
- Login screen.
[comment]: <> Shopmate keeps track of items for a grocery shopping list. Each added item is displayed in the main user page. If items are favorited, they will be displayed under the favorites page.
[comment]: <> Items displayed on users board, can be clicked to open a show page for more information or be edited if necessary.
[comment]: <> This application features authentication of a user after registration and login. User will only see the navigation bar if currently in session.
- React Native
Wireframes from Ionic app development
styled recipe screen
grocery list settings
Styled recipe screen
Dry Goods ingredient category example
free recipe list
- Create an account
- Successfully login
- Add items to the shopping list
- Edit items previously created
- Delete items from grocery list
- Mark items as purchased
- Mark items as favorites
- View all favorite items in one page
- Click on item to get more information about item
- User can logout
Stretch Goals (wish list)
- A view of commonly purchased items
- An option where user could mark as purchased multiple items
- An option where user can add items to grocery list from favorited or commonly purchased items
- Create a family option where family members can contribute to the list
- Use API to get detailed data for grocery items