React-native-largelist is a high performance large list component for React-Native. (iOS & Android) Now V2 is available.
- Large data source list component, items reused by group, Less CPU/Memory usage.
- Fully Cross-platform bounces (iOS & Android).
- Customize Refreshing and Loading.
- Header and Footer support.
- ScrollToIndex support.
- Sticky Section support.
- Less blanks.
Here is the Documentation
- Git clone from github
git clone [email protected]:bolan9999/react-native-largelist.git
- Install dependence and start.
yarn install yarn start
Modify iOS bundle source location in
Change Android bundle source location in "Dev Setting"
If you build it in XCode and get this error:
'React/RCTBridgeModule.h' file not found
you can resolve it by this topic
Subscribe to React Native Example for Android and iOS
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox