A mobile music player focused on streaming from free sources. Built with Rich UI.
What is this?
Serenity is a world class music player which focuses on giving wonder full experience to the user.
In the words of Plato
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.
In the words of Billy Joel
I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.
In the words of Albert Schweitzer
There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
- Machine learning for Facial recognition
Beauty ain't always a little, cute colored flower. Beauty is anything where people be like, 'Damn.'
- In the words of Yajana
When I admire the wonders of an Application or the beauty of the UI, my soul expands in the worship of the creator
The current version is a pre-alpha early access. Some of it is usable, some of it isn't. If there are things that don't work as expected or are counterintuitive, please open an issue so I can prioritize working on them.
- Play audio
- Support for local files
- Browsing by genre
- Searching for and playing music from youtube (including integration with playlists), bandcamp (including albums), and soundcloud
- Searching for related songs in youtube
- Downloading from youtube
- Searching for albums (powered by last.fm and musicbrainz), album view, automatic song lookup based on artist and track name (in progress, can be dodgy sometimes)
- Song queue, which can be exported as a playlist
- Loading saved playlists
- Newest releases with reviews - tracks and albums
- Radio mode (automatically queue similar tracks)
- Real time lyrics
- Browsing by popularity
- Country-specific top lists
- Listening suggestions (similar artists, albums, tracks)
- Unlimited downloads
Build apk by running command
react-native run-android --variant=release