A starter boilerplate for a ecommerce mobile app using React Native and Redux.
- React Native for development
- Xcode for iOS development
- Android Studio for Android development
- Android SDK
23.0.1or newer for Android development
- Android Marshmallow or newer on your Android device to test properly
See Getting Started to install requirement tools.
- React Native
0.63.2for building native apps using react
4.3.0An alert to notify users
7.2.3for ES6+ support
5.11.11for Bottom Navigations
- Navigation for React Native a router based on new React Native Navigation API
On the command prompt run the following commands
$ git clone https://github.com/noddy1996/react-native-redux-starter.git $ cd react-native-redux-starter/ $ npm install
2. Simulate for iOS
$ cd ios && pod install
Open the project in Xcode from ios/react_native_redux_starter.xcodeproj.
Hit the play button.
- Run the following command in your terminal.
$ react-native run-ios
3. Simulate for Android
Make sure you have an Android emulator installed and running.
Run the following command in your terminal.
$ react-native run-android
4. How to Decide the Navigation
- Navigation is decided By navigationTypeTabs Key definend in app.json.
- navigationTypeTabs : true, will give you the bottom Tabs and vice versa.
- React Native Debugger : The standalone app based on official debugger of React Native, and includes React Inspector / Redux DevTools
Rename react-native app with just one command
This package assumes that you created your react-native project using
yarn global add react-native-rename or npm install react-native-rename -g
Switch to new branch first
better to have back-up
git checkout -b rename-app
With custom Bundle Identifier (Android)
react-native-rename <newName> -b <bundleIdentifier>
react-native-rename "Travel App"
With custom Bundle Identifier
react-native-rename "Travel App" -b com.junedomingo.travelapp