TypeScript support out of the box with React Native 0.57!!!
Clean and minimalist React Native template for a quick start with TypeScript.
- Seamlessly integrated into the React Native CLI! :sparkles:
- Consistent with the default React Native template
- React Native TypeScript Transformer included
- Unit testing in TypeScript with TS Jest
- Always latest dependencies :raised_hands:
react-native init MyApp --template typescript && node MyApp/setup.js
What's included in this template?
This template always uses the latest versions of the dependencies at the time when the
react-native init command is being executed. This means you don't have to worry about old versions.
Lots of :heart: and credits to the owners and maintainers of those packages.
Why the setup script?
It deletes obsolete files like the
.flowconfig and the
setup.js itself after the setup.
Does debugging work?
Yes it does.
Subscribe to React Native Example for Android and iOS
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox