Frontend E-commerce App ??
⭐ Get Started
# install expo cli npm install -g expo-cli
# install dependencies npm install
# run project expo start
Change the API in config.js to the server that you're running. If you use my backend project the IP should be the IPv4 Address on your computer (cmd -> ipconfig)
- Authentication (Signup, Login, Reset Password).
- Login with Touch/Face ID.
- Real time update.
- User Profile (Upload, Edit Profile Picture, Address).
- Lottie Animation Icon (https://lottiefiles.com/)
- Header Animation.
- Add Items to Cart, to wishlist.
- Place an Order.
- Payment Methods: cash, credit card.
- Push notification to user whenever order status, user information change.
- Send email for reseting password as well as update order information.
- Share Products to Social Media.
- Review, Comment, Rating Product (In Processing)
⭐ Technical details
- React Native
- Expo managed workflows.
- UI framework: Reac Native Paper
- Intro slides: Animated, onScroll Event for animation.
- Header Animation: Animated, React Animatable.
- Form: Redux form validation.
- Icon: Lottie, React native vector icon.
- Payment: React native credit card, Stripe server for card validation checking.
- Loader: Skeleton loader, Linear gradient.
- Reducer: Redux.
- Image Picker: Expo image picker.
- Deep Link: Expo Linking.
- Touch/Face ID: react native touch id, react native keychain, expo authentication
If you’d like to contribute, please fork the repository and make changes as you’d like. Pull requests are warmly welcome. Thanks alot