Android Call Notifications App
Prerequisites for project
- Create a firebase project from firebase console
google-services.json from your project and place in
- Make sure of your app package name. The package name should be unique while creating a project in firebase console.
- Replace the existing package(com.viauapp) name with your package name in the RNFirebaseCallNotifications project.
- Clone the repository and go to root directory and do
- And start metro bundler
react-native start --reset-cache
- Connect your android device or start emulator and run the following command
- You will find the fcm token in console log. Use that fcm token to test the call notifications
Send notification request example for api
"title": "Incoming call",
"body": "Alex is calling",
//you can add custom key values here